As a highly experienced ediscovery attorney, Joshua Neil Rubin provides the most cost-effective and time-efficient ediscovery processes for cases of all sizes. He provides three three main types of service:
- Appearing as co-counsel, representing your client in a limited-scope representation with direct responsibility to your client;
- Providing consulting services to you or your firm; and
- Providing or arranging ediscovery infrastructure.
Mr. Rubin’s services include the following:
- determining which documents to seek or produce, and in what form;
- assisting with proportionality testing to determine the most appropriate scale for review and analysis of documentation;
- identifying and managing preservation of potentially discoverable data;
- drafting and responding to ediscovery requests;
- providing document review software, hardware, and services, both directly and through third parties;
- managing and conducting document reviews;
- writing briefs and responding to discovery and evidentiary motions;
- negotiating ediscovery with opposing counsel; and
- arguing ediscovery positions in court.
This website is an attorney advertisement.
135 Ocean Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11218
© Copyright Joshua N. Rubin - Creative Commons CC-BY 3.0 License. No claim to any governmental record.